BOOK #1: Frugal Living: 55 Tips to Save Money! Enjoy Living on a Budget, Become Debt Free, and Have Complete Financial Independence
Do you often find that you are struggling to stay on track when it comes to budgeting?
Are you spending more money that you’re earning in a month, and you don’t know where to start?
Do you suffer from frugal fatigue, a coined term that describes the effects of not spending money on anything that’s fun or entertaining, and then falling off the wagon and overspending on a splurge?
In this book, you’ll learn:
- How to save money on your groceries, and not just with coupons!
- How to save money on utilities, home repairs, and decorating! Who says you can’t decorate on a budget?
- How to save money on personal expenses, such as clothing, haircuts, dining out, hanging out with friends, and much more!
- How to pay off your credit card, mortgage, student loan, and other personal debts that you may have using the snowball debt effect and other methods
- How to become financially independent by making smart investments in order to generate passive income and how to become an entrepreneur!
- And much more!
BOOK #2: Build a Survival Safe Home: The Best Manual for Making a Sustainable and Protected Home in a Wasteland
Each year, disasters strike. Whether they are natural or man-made, things can happen, and when they do, are you ready for them? In this manual, we will explore some of the different ways you can be ready to handle a situation that might require you to seek shelter, and the different ways a shelter can be made to serve you.
This manual was made to show what may be required in the initial stages of a disaster, and beyond that, what to consider when making a sustainable home in a wasteland. Different building materials, ideas for structures, produce ideas, and gardening techniques are discussed. Self-defense is looked at, as well as ways to keep your water supply clean, even if it may be contaminated from the outset. In this guide, we will explore what is needed for a home to not only survive, but thrive.
Here is what you will learn after reading this book:
- Dealing with Disaster
- Setting Up Shelter
- Protecting Yourself
BOOK #3: Bathroom Design: A Professional Guide For Bathroom Makeover That’s Guaranteed To Save You Money
No homeowner enjoys the effort it takes to create the home of their dreams. Some folks turn to do it yourself projects to keep costs low and ensure a general contractor doesn’t find a laundry list of problems that will costs thousands more than they have budgeted. But you can work with the pros and stay on budget by following a few simple guidelines to your next bathroom remodeling project. If you are considering upgrading the look, feel and function of your bathroom, you need to take the time to read, “Bathroom Design: A Professional Guide For Bathroom Makeover That’s Guaranteed To Save You Money”.
Within the book you’ll understand the ins and outs of bathroom remodeling. Among the topics covered are:
- Which structural renovations are ideal for do-it-yourselfers
- The best plumbing fixtures to update for the buck
- How you can make your current vanity look brand new
- Your best bets for storage that fits your taste and budget
- How to get better lighting throughout your bathroom
- When you will need to work with the professionals, and
- How to keep your costs under control when you call in the pros
Getting Your FREE Bonus
Download this book, and find “BONUS: Your FREE Gift” chapter right after the introduction or after the conclusion.
Download your copy of “Build a Survival Safe Home Box Set” by scrolling up and clicking “Buy Now With 1-Click” button.